Job description / Role
• A well established and respected energy business that has been in operation since the 1990’s.
• The organisation is semi-government, was developed as a public private partnership, and is overseen by the Department of Energy.
• Manage HR Services & Initiatives for the organisation.
• Work to established HR policies and procedures.
• Manage employee relations.
• Recruitment and training initiatives.
• Ensuring all activities are compliant with UAE laws and regulations.
• Organisational development activities.
AED 15,000 to 20,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelor’s Degree in human resources or Business.
• 5+ years relevant experience in a similar position.
• Strong understanding of UAE Labour Law and the relevant UAE regulations and guidelines.
• Previous experience in a relevant sector – Oil & Gas, Energy, Construction, Etc.
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.