Job description / Role
We are looking for HR Business Partner who will be responsible for building high trust and impactful relationships with employees and leaders at all levels of the organization with good working knowledge of human resources functions, from talent acquisition, onboarding, employee compensation and evaluation, to analyzing and identifying talent gaps and helping to develop plans that support business goals.
The mission is to develop and execute the Easy World’s people strategy to fit the business needs. Enable the strategy implementation in UAE, KSA, Oman and Qatar, ensure that legal requirements are met with regards to labor law and that effective governance is in place. To embraces HR leadership role to ensure consistent methodologies are applied and best practices implemented across businesses within the countries and to position Easy World as employer of choice.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Support the Management team to develop and implement the growth strategy in all offices and for the own function.
• Work closely with both leaders and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
HR process overview
• Ensure that, the governance is in place, consistent methodologies applied and best practices in place across all businesses.
Capability & Workforce planning
• Develop Capability and workforce plan in countries across businesses according to the different country models.
• Support and provide input into business unit headcount / growth planning, restructures, talent management and succession planning.
Governance / HR
• Ensure fiduciary responsibilities related to labor law are met in the countries, including compliance in the area of HR / people issues.
• Assure and support the management team to achieve full compliance in all employee matters; all applicable legal regulations, HSE and integrity, being respected
• Review and study current setup and prepare, headcount as well as growth planning, restructures, talent management and succession planning.
• Designs and delivers an Onboarding program for new joiners to ensure the employees are fully equipped to start in their roles.
• Ensure effective HR service delivery to the business including HR policy and process improvement, HR communication, HR cost, payroll, health insurance and HRIS.
• University degree in Human Resources / or 5+ years of experience in HR function
• Earlier experience as head of HR function or an HRBP in a small to medium organization.
• Experience partnering with leaders to develop, motivate and coach their team members.
• Excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, ethics, and cultural awareness.
• Strong understanding of best practices and current regulations specific to HR.
• Excellent judgment and problem-solving as well as conflict management skills.
About the Company
Easy World Group Companies (eWorld) is a leading Value Added distributor and solution provider of data communication, Industrial automation and Telecommunication products in Middle East region.
Established in 2002, eWorld is a specialized distributor of leading edge mission critical, enterprise data, voice, security, and industrial networking as well as telecommunications products and solutions across the Middle East. We offer industry leading Networking and automation products backed up by our professional and experienced team to our valuable customers.
eWorld has a proven track record in providing end to end solutions for our diverse customer base and support our clients with a range of core competencies and value added services to ensure that our customers are returned best value for their investment and obtain products that meet their requirements perfectly.
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)
HR Source Consulting
Big Fish Recruitment
|Abu Dhabi||22 Aug|
Senior HR Business Partner
Middle East Executive