Job description / Role
Human Resources Business Partner reporting directly to the HR Director!
This is an exciting opportunity for a HR Business Partner to join a reputable Oil and Electricity organisation based in Abu Dhabi.
Our client are seeking out candidates possessing a strategic mindset and an ambitious drive to transform the HR division within the organisation.
* Responsible for handling employee relations, employee engagements, grievances, and performance management.
* Review current HR policies and procedures and create and implement new ones in accordance with the General Manager
* Ensure adherence of HR policies and procedures as well as up to date Labour Laws by all employees across the organisation.
* Manage the day-to-day HR operations across the organisation including employee contracts, visa processing, etc.
* Lead by example and take on the responsibility of establishing a healthy and vibrant work culture across the organisation
* Maintain discretion and confidentiality of the organisation
* Responsible for revamping HR operations and building a strong team
* Provide support to the Talent Acquisition team on a regular basis
* An opportunity for an HR Professional to take on a new position with responsibilities of building a competent and sustainable team within the operations
* This is an exciting opportunity to lead the HR function as a stand-alone position reporting to the HR Director
* The organisation works on a hybrid model which provides flexible working hours to suit the needs of the business and in adherence to the UAE Labor Laws
* The successful candidate for this role will be offered a competitive monthly salary along with medical insurance, education allowance and annual flight tickets
* 6+ years of experience in HR working as an HR Business Partner, within a multinational company is essential
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, Psychology, or related field is required
* Currently located in UAE and proven local work experience with UAE Labour Laws
* Proven ability to strategise and implement relevant HR policies and procedures
* Proven ability to initiate employee engagement and create a positive work culture
* Strong Knowledge of HR systems
* Fluency in English is essential
* Ability to deliver to Key Performance Indicators in a regulated environment through one's own initiative
* Must have the ability to manage high performing staff and operations across the organisation
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR Officer / Manager
Senior HR Business Partner
A Leading Company In UAE
Calvin James Recruitment
Human Resouce Manager
Chief HR Officer (CHRO)