Job description / Role
A rare and exciting opportunity has arisen in a globally renowned food business for a dynamic HR Manager/ HR Business Partner to support the MENAP region.
You will be responsible for managing the HR function, supporting the business team in Dubai. You will lead and execute transformational HR and focus on people planning and development, equity, inclusion and belonging, employee relations and building a strong culture. You will be responsible for engagement, support & lead system-wide project work in partnership with franchise organizations that transforms the team member experience in the business.
• Be the first line HRBP to Regional Leaders, providing coaching, guidance and thought partnership that aligns with business goals and outcomes
• Work closely with Regional Leaders, and be familiar with Business Unit leaders and Business Consultants, supporting their career growth
• Serve as a formal and informal mentor to the Franchise HR & Ops Leaders, influencing People growth across the team
• Plans and advise on all people related matters, including but not limited to, talent planning (including, hiring, development plans) performance action plans, development plans, disciplinary action, and terminations. Builds and maintains strong relationship with the legal, finance, development, and central operations teams
• Drive awareness of external trends in talent acquisition, benefits, compensation, development, etc., and identify trailblazers throughout the franchise community facilitating best practice sharing and escalation of potential corporate solution recommendations to the brand
• Assist Franchise HR & Ops leaders in taking brand culture initiatives and executing strategic objectives
• Analyze internal and industry data to identify cultural shifts or trends. Leverages data to support recommendations and guidance
• Identify and execute new strategies to promote equity, inclusion and belonging initiatives in the franchise HR team
• Identify current and long-term talent needs and serves as a strategic thought partner to the leadership team as they formulate their talent goals
• Provide support on people discussions with the Franchise HR & Ops team to identify Hi-Po leaders
• Partners with FZ HR & Operations to relate meaningful people development plans tailored for each individual leader
• Lead transformation work supporting the modernization of the restaurant employee experience. Includes project management and delivery of key HR workstreams.
• Identify systematic and ongoing challenges and champions the change to make work more productive for the team
• Partner with franchise HR & operations and franchise community asking probing questions to understand pain points or opportunities for improvement with all support functions.
• Identify and partner with centers of excellence to continue to evolve solutions
• The ideal candidate will have around 7 years’ experience working across the MENAP region in a matrix environment.
• Experience of HR leadership in a consumer-focused, multi-site, fast-paced organization is highly desired
• Exceptional project management skills and attention to detail
• Strong influencing skills
• Ability to navigate change
• Dynamic, energetic, and positive; A self-starter who is proactively driven to get things done and does the right thing for the business
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.
Sr. Human Resources (HR) Manager
A Leading Company In UAE
Human Resource Manager
A Leading Energy Services Company In The UAE
HR Business Partner