Job description / Role
• To partner with the Business Head and Management in achieving organizational and operations HR gains & efficient service to all employees & adhering to HR SLA’s/Policies & Procedures.
Recruitment & Placement
• Recruitment, Selection & Placement
• Manpower Planning (in close coordination with Group Recruitment)
• Mapping and Scheduling
• Selecting the Appropriate Sourcing Media
• Talent Search/Recruitment Consultants / Employment Ads / Advertising Agencies
• Referrals / Reference Checks
• Medical Exam.
• Performance Management
• Define and set KPI for employees that meet business needs
• Develop JDs and Role Mapping for Grading
• Performance measurement KPIs and Employee Coaching
• Employee Relations
• Ensure all employee requests are attended to, within the defined HR SLA’s & are in line with the company policy.
• Respond to all employee queries in a clear & timely manner.
• Monitor employee absence and leave applications.
• Verify causes for staff absences.
• Strong Administrative & Coordination Skills
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Good team player
• Understanding of UAE Labour Laws
• Bachelor’s degree in related field
• 8-10 years in HRBP related role in the IT or related Sector and knowledge of technology sector.
About the Company
Incepted in the late 70's, Ghobash Group has become one of the resilient business conglomerates in UAE. The privately-owned group has expanded to geographies across the Middle East, Asia, Africa and Europe through its diversified business arms.
Focused on growth through value-creation, Ghobash Group has advanced with successful milestones over the years in its business industries: Technology, Chemicals, Engineering, Oil & Gas, Water, Energy, Pharmaceutical, Retail, Trading and Real Estate.
CNS, GCG Office Imaging, Tawazon Chemical, E&I Emirates, GCG Engineering Services, Arabian Ethicals, Ataya Fashion, Prime Hospitality, and Makeen Properties. The Group has also formed Joint Ventures over the years such as Sahara Center sustaining its momentum of successful milestones throughout the years.
Sustainability, innovation, diversification, and ownership are amongst the key values the Group has been practicing for decades. Working with partners, who share the same values, the Group has added value throughout the years through profitable investment opportunities in both the private and public sectors.
In depth experience, combined with a granular knowledge of the regional economy, enables Ghobash Group to identify, and provide access to the best business opportunities across the region.
Committed to diversified growth, Ghobash Group is headquartered in the United Arab Emirates and services through its offices and factories in Saudi Arabia, Oman, India, Iraq, and Africa.
The Group values its people as family and its customers as long term partners. Embracing excellence yet keeping it personal is a key strength of the Group which is a characteristic that has not faded since its inception.
Driving success through its people and partners, with its diverse business arm, Ghobash group aims to continue to grow adding value with every opportunity, every transaction, every employee life, every partner business, every community across varied geographies.
Together we make a difference.