Job description / Role
• Location: UAE, Dubai
• Company: Nestlé MENA
We are currently looking to hire a Senior HR Business Partner to lead our Sales Function, across 15 countries. Acting as a true Co-pilot to the Sales/Countries Director you will drive results through our people, empowering them to win while ensuring commercial and business objectives are achieved. This includes development of people plan and organization design as we look for ways to improve efficiencies and grow our business across our key markets. Passionate about transformation with the ability to make thing happen will be key, whilst keeping our values and culture at the forefront.
A day in the life of...
• Lead the execution of the business plan through the creation and implementation of the People Strategies that attract, develop and retain employees.
• Support the short and long-term business goals to drive competitive advantage and address opportunities and threats
• Act as People Co-Pilot to the business unit, mentoring and coaching the business head their teams
• Develop the People Plan and Talent Management agenda for the Sales Function, in cooperation with the Talent CoC
• Pro-actively challenge the established organisational structure of the Sales function to drive superior performance
• Navigate between different business models, i.e. Modern Trade, Traditional Trade, eCommerce and modernize the Sales Function
• Play key role in the architecture of HR within Sales to see opportunities for development between Sales and Function
• Drive the diversity and inclusion in Sales Function/Countries
• Shape the culture to align with Nestlé goals & initiatives through supporting & coaching Line managers in their implementation of core people processes
• Work with leaders to enhance current and future functional and leadership capability needs
• Develop the next generation for Sales leadership focusing on General Business Managers’ program and capability building
• Drive flawless execution of Global and local HR Initiatives. Co-ordinate and execute workforce planning for the specific customer unit
• Ensure effective employee relations issues and address difficult legal cases
What will make you successful
• Strategic and business acumen to adapt the business plan in different realties
• Organizational design and Change Management experience to shape the Sales structure to have the right organization
• Regional and multi-countries experience is required
• Sales commercial understanding
• Sound general knowledge of employment law
• Experience of working in Industrial and employee/labour relations
• Leadership and People management experience
• Strong stakeholder management experience
• Agile with willingness to adapt within the changing environment
• Successful experience in contributing to the creation, implementation & execution of people strategies for a business, function or unit
• Worked within a Matrix environment; achieving results through effective influencing and collaborating
• University Degree or equivalent
• 10 plus year’s experience in HR, FMCG and Arabic are essential
Applicants are welcome to apply and will be considered based on qualification and relevance to the position. We thank all applicants for their interest; however only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
About the Company
Nestle with headquarters in Vevey, Switzerland was founded in 1866 by Henri Nestle and is today the world's biggest food and beverage company. Sales for 2006 were CHF 98.5 bn, with a net profit of CHF 9 bn. We employ around 265,000 people and have factories or operations in almost every country in the world.
The Company's strategy is guided by several fundamental principles. Nestle's existing products grow through innovation and renovation while maintaining a balance in geographic activities and product lines. Long-term potential is never sacrificed for short-term performance. The Company's priority is to bring the best and most relevant products to people, wherever they are, whatever their needs, throughout their lives.