Job description / Role
Our client, a forward-thinking government investment institution in Abu Dhabi, is currently searching for a Human Capital Business Partner - UAE National who will provide strategic and operational Human Capital guidance to the assigned company platform (including operating companies and assets) and implementing HC solutions, frameworks, and systems in order to achieve HC and platform strategy.
- Act as a focal point of contact on all people and organisational matters, ensuring the provision of reliable and timely support and guidance to the assigned sector(s) and asset(s), as applicable
- Implement human capital services, programs and frameworks, ensuring effective execution in line with the HC strategy, CoE guidelines, Delegation of Authority matrix and HC engagement model
- Engage with assigned platform sector in order to understand and assess their business requirements and challenges from an organisation and people perspective
- Act as a focal point of contact for employees and compliance related issues, conflicts or grievances and ensure effective and timely resolution in line with the overarching HC policies and guidelines and as per the delegation of authority matrix
Human Capital Strategy and Solutions:
- Provide business inputs and insight that aid the development and enhancement of HC frameworks, solutions, policies and procedures to ensure relevancy to business needs
- Develop and implement effective solutions to address factors that improve engagement within the assigned platform
- Providing advice and support to business, on people and organisational matters, and share best practices and insight that enables and enhances the HC operations
Policies, Systems, Processes and Procedures:
- Contribute to the identification of opportunities for the continuous improvement of functional systems, policies, processes and practices
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management, business administration or equivalent
- Preferably, a post-graduate degree such as MBA from a top tier internationally recognized university
- 3-8 years of experience - years will determine the grade
- Preferably, experience in a large-scale organisation with complex business operations or experience working in a Business Partner role
- Strong knowledge of the end-to-end human capital value chain
- Strong knowledge of change management, and ability to facilitate the implementation of change by successfully engaging with senior level stakeholders
- Strong knowledge of influencing and communication techniques, and ability to report and influence at senior level
- Ability to identify, build and nurture strategic relationships that support company in achieving its objectives
About the Company
Mark Williams is a Dubai recruitment company with a wealth of Search & Selection experience. Mark Williams International is a subsidiary of the Williams Group UK and in December 2009 set up the Middle East business.
Mark Williams is a fully licensed recruitment firm currently focused on fulfilling clients needs in; Emiratisation, Financial Services and Information Technology related position within the United Arab Emirates. The initial focus was looking at Emiratisation into the Financial Services sector across all seven Emirates. With an increased demand for over the subsequent years for Emiratisation we have broadened our scope to place UAE Nationals into Industry & Government with dedicated teams for Emiratisation into Financial Services and Industry. Given our focus is primarily on the local market it gives us a depth of understanding & knowledge that enables us deliver our business partners an unrivaled service in terms of; speed and most importantly, quality.
Founding the Middle East business in adverse market conditions has enabled us to capture market-share and establish ourselves as a house hold name within our specialisms. Within two years we had outgrown our initial office and moved to the prestigious Business Central Towers in Media City. Mark Williams, at the end of 2014 has completed its third upscaling of operations to Bay Square, Business Bay. This was a strategic move to enable continued business growth by servicing clients and candidates with improved infrastructure, access and parking. Mark Williams provides candidates and clients private meeting rooms, testing facilities and board room access to facilitate screening and interviews. With our current capacity and growth ambitions Mark Williams is now one of the fastest growing Recruitment agencies in the region.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
|Abu Dhabi||8 Feb|