Job description / Role
Our ideal candidates should have solid experience with HR practices and employee management. You will communicate with the board of directors to express new ideas and suggest solutions, considering budget limitations and our company culture.
• Conducts weekly meetings with respective business units/depts
• Consults with line management, providing HR guidance when appropriate.
• Provides day-to-day performance management to employee and depts (e.g., performance monitoring, coaching, counselling, career development, disciplinary actions).
• Analyzes trends and metrics in HR to develop solutions, programs and policies to ensure timely deliverables of Sales forecasts.
• Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
• Maintains in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance. Partners with the legal department as needed/required.
• Drive talent management life cycle.
• Support management in proactively assessing, identifying, acquiring, and developing the human capital required to execute business strategy.
• Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention.
• Own end-to-end service delivery. Serve as the primary interface between management and others in the HR Operating Model, and drive the customer group to the optimum use of the model.
• Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation.
• Develops contract terms for new hires, promotions and transfers.
• Provides guidance and input on business unit restructures, workforce planning and succession planning.
• Participates in evaluation and monitoring of training programs to ensure success. Follows up to ensure training objectives are met.
• Lead the standardization of HR processes, practices and systems
• Performs other related duties as assigned.
• Proven work experience as an HR business partner
• Analytical and goal oriented
• Excellent people management skills
• Demonstrable experience with HR metrics
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
• Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
• Ability to comprehend, interpret, and apply the appropriate sections of applicable laws, guidelines, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
• Ability to acquire a thorough understanding of the organization's hierarchy, jobs, qualifications, compensation practices, and the administrative practices related to those factors.
• Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
• Minimum of 5-6 years of experience resolving complex employee relations issues.
• Working knowledge of multiple human resource disciplines, including compensation practices, organizational diagnosis, employee relations, diversity, performance management, and latest UAE labour laws.
• SHRM Certified Professional (SHRM-CP) or SHRM Senior Certified Professional (SHRM-SCP) credential or ability to obtain certification within one year of employment.
• Full understanding of all HR functions and best practises
• BS degree in Human Resources or related field
About the Company
SmartWorld is an ISO 9001:2008 IT solutions provider focused in card solutions and secure identification domain. With expertise in card personalization solutions , EMV Testing Tools & Consultancy , e-security & physical access control products, logical access control solutions, SmartWorld provides unrivalled customer service by truly understanding unique secure identification needs. With a passion for providing high quality, innovative products, and an in-depth understanding of the solution application, SmartWorld has earned a name as a trusted identification expert.
SmartWorld has partnered with leading brands such as Magicard, Card Exchange, Ingersoll Rand Security Technologies, ID Tech that positions us to serve the needs of the customer providing turnkey solutions. A leading system integrator in the region offering end to end card solutions and spread across leading market segments such as Saudi Arabia, UAE, Africa and India we have served a wide spectrum of customer base ranging from various industries ranging from Retail , Hospitality , Airlines , Government Institutions, Financial Institutions, Health Care, Transportation, Education, Embassies etc.
Master Distributors for the Magicard range of ID card printers and consumables in the UAE. CCSP Distributors for CardExchange® products in the Middle East. Distributors for Schlage Reader/ Credentials and BRITON security products from Ingersoll Rand Security Technologies.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Company In UAE
HR Business Partner
Addmind Hospitality Group
HR Manager – Industrial Company
Human Resource Manager
Big Fish Recruitment