Job description / Role
You will join a leading UAE based business to strengthen the support function. As the Candidate Resourcer, you will join an existing team where you will support the recruitment process across a variety of industries, levels, and functions. You will enjoy working in a varied role, learning about new businesses, and be guided and supported by the senior managers. Key to your success will be identifying, engaging and evaluating potential candidates, taking ownership of the research and sourcing phase and creating a flawless, engaging candidate experience.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Conduct and develop search criteria aligned to business requirements
* Develop a search strategy that includes target list, screening criteria, deliverables and timelines.
* Conduct market mapping, thorough research of competitors
* Use a variety of sourcing techniques to identify relevant candidate profiles.
* Conduct in depth screening to qualify candidates, interviewing and competency-based questioning
* Prepare candidate longlist and shortlists for review
* Support with interview arrangements
* Experience of using sourcing platforms
* Provide administration support
* Educated to Degree level
* Minimum of 4 years' experience in a Research/ recruitment focused environment
* Good stakeholder management and ability to build trust and rapport.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.