Job description / Role
We are looking for Human Resources (HR) Consultants available in Dubai to work on project basis:
The consultant will be responsible for assisting clients in optimising its HR Services and processes and support in developing and supervise the implementation of the client HR plans to maximise the value of client HR endeavours that will help business as a whole.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide advice and recommendations to client HR Staff on daily issues.
- Analyzing current HR strategy and recommend solutions.
- Support team in HR Budget preparation.
- Initiate and lead Human Resource improvement programs and creativity projects.
- Develop HR policies and assist in the development and integration of procedures.
- Support client team to conduct annual appraisal and prepare Training & Development Plans.
- Maintains positive working relationships with all team members.
- Prepare reports and presentation
- Related projects/work as assigned.
- MSc/MA/MBA in Human Resources
- CIPD will be added advantage
- 10-12 years of experience Human Resources.
- In-depth knowledge of UAE HR laws and regulations
- Computer savvy with working knowledge of HR IT Applications.
- Excellent communication and consulting skills
About the Company
Najma Human Resources and Training Consultancy, is committed to professional service in Human Resource and Training.
Najma, has been operating successfully since 1997 and has been offering consultancy service to a number of reputed organizations in the Middle East, Eastern Europe and Africa.