Job description / Role
• Conduct Job analysis and develop accurate job descriptions for the employees
• Manage Visa process for the company in close cooperation with the PRO (new visa and renewal, medical check, Emirates ID and labor card)
• Manage and maintain employment contracts, personnel files and employee information in the ERP system
• Manage employee benefits programs (annual ticket, medical insurance etc.)
• Manage payroll - prepare input data (addition, deduction, absences, bonus, leaves, overtime etc), distribute pay slips on a monthly basis
• Manage Induction/Onboarding of new employees (update of the presentation, logistics of the day, preparation of the new hire packs etc.)
• Be the point of contact for the banks and assist the employees in opening of new bank account
• Manage the company Health Insurance – add new employees, remove alumni employees, organize wellness sessions etc.
• Manage the ERP system – add/terminate employees, approve annual and sick leaves, train new employees on the system etc.
• Manage employee requests for documents (salary letters, salary transfer letters, Bank letters, NOCs etc.)
• Promote equality and diversity as part of the culture of the company
• Assist HR Manager in development of new HR policies, processes, procedures and its implementation
• Advise the employees and the business on Labor Law issues
• Cooperate with the rest of the HR team on developing the Human Resources team and function
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in HR field with 3 years of work experience in UAE
• Knowledge of the UAE Labor Law – mainland as well as the free zone
• Ability to learn and work in a fast-paced environment
• Knowledge of the English language, Arabic would be a plus
• Experience in recruitment with be an added advantage
• Customer friendly and positive attitude
About the Company
We are a group of forward thinking people who look for life changing innovative ideas, solving real life issues and always trying to find solutions geared towards improving people’s lives for the better.
We are all about building tech startups with strong growth potential in the Middle East and beyond, priding ourselves in understanding and identifying the challenges of tomorrow. We focus on understanding consumer behavior throughout the tech life cycle with a clear aim at providing disruptive technologies working towards creating real value.
HR Operations - Immediate Start
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jan|
Irwin & Dow
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Jan|
Green Gulf Careers