Job description / Role
To be the point of contact for all staff regarding their administrative requirements:
• Salary transfer letters,
• Salary certificates,
• Reference letters,
• Exit check lists,
• Prepare all the Letters addressed to embassies and government entities
• Medical insurance
• Visa and immigration
• Airline tickets and arrange booking hotel accommodation
• Add HR requisition on system &follow up with finance team.
• Updating staff details on HR tool
• Updating Employee Master Files for additions, deletions
• Prepare all the required letters, forms, and contracts and have it signed by the concerned authority
• Assist with On-boarding administration and process.
Once a candidate has accepted an offer the following actions will be taken:
• Prepare new offer letter & contract for a new joiner.
• Send welcome note (email) to candidate to Liaise in submitting on-boarding documents.
• Communication emails
• Conduct reference check
• If candidate passes reference check, so email the contract and follow up on signature.
• Liaise with PRO’s in preparing for joining date (through medical check-ups and document attestation, MOM Contract etc)
• Work closely with IT department & Finance department to prepare payroll, access card, fingerprint, laptop, server access, and printer access in addition to desk space
• Schedule an orientation and induction session & HSE induction for new candidate with HR, buddy and HSE department
• Hand new candidate the company Welcome Pack on their first day
• Administer finger printing process for all staff (coordinate with IT department).
• Organize tour for new joiner to all company’s offices.
• Establish “Buddy” material, and create awareness amongst staff.
• Allocate and orient a buddy for new joiner.
• Follow up with new joiner 4 weeks after joining regarding the recruitment, on boarding and first impressions on work culture.
• Report alarming feedback regarding recruitment on boarding and first impressions on work culture to HR Manager.
On boarding of interns:
• With the interns on the start date
• Coordinate with IT to create account, arrange computer and access card.
• Inform the department heads on the selected inters and their start date.
• Contract & confidentiality agreement.
• Assist HR Specialist with email preparation and data collection.
• Follow-up on feedback performance
Assist with separation process:
• Follow-up on resignation approval.
• Conduct final settlements as per the reasons for separation in compliance with HR manual.
• Calculating & processing Final Settlements
• Recovery of Welcome Allowance from those who leave before completing 2 years.
• Calculation of gratuity as per HR Manual
• Repatriation airfare settlement
• Preparation of letters: appreciation letter, acceptance letter, experience letter and NOC letter (if applicable)
• Handle clearance checklist
• Cancellation of Omani employees with PASI and Manpower
• Visa cancellation process (Coordinate with PROs)
• Deactivate the resigned staff from attendance system.
• Prepare all documentation required & related to monthly payroll and entries on system and check with Finance team.
• Prepare the Commissions + Service Charge + Airfare ticket
• Add Monthly report in (HR works & ZOHO system) and feedback to General Manager.
• Processing/disbursing WPS payroll thru Al Rostamani/UAE Exchange
Handle Claim processes and quires:
• Collecting, processing, obtaining approvals for all Expense Claims, processing Business Travel
• Requests & applicable allowances.
AED 3,500 to 4,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Candidates should have:
• A minimum of 2+ years working in the UAE in the same field
• Can join immediately
• Has experience or familiarity with HR system, GDRFA visa applications and Medical Applications online
• An undergraduate education in relevant field
• Strong proficiency with standard MS Office Applications, essential computer skills
About the Company
Floorworld LLC is the biggest flooring company in Middle East and not just the biggest but the best when it comes to services and products, we are one of the major supplier of products and services related to Luxury Vinyl flooring, Laminate (HDF), Engineering etc. Our company is dedicated to provide our customers with the best flooring designs and decoration within a reasonable price. Been it bathroom, kitchen, drawing room, etc. Our professional indoors and out door sales team are there to assist you with the best Vinyl flooring ideas and design. We have been providing Luxury Vinyl flooring for commercial and industrial buildings such as banks, shopping malls, large offices and many more.
We understand that the space in your home holds a special place in your heart and each individual has different choices when it comes to flooring design, whatever the choices, everyone wants their space to look the best and to impress friends and family around them. Floorworld LLC offers you the most unique set of Luxury Vinyl flooring designs of 2mm, 3mm which are glue down system to 4mm and 5mm which are clicking system that has won the market presently as you don’t have to damage the existing floor and are completely water proof as it can be installed in kitchen and bathroom giving you the realistic feeling of wood and warm under foot. Our Luxury Vinyl flooring is incredibly realistic and durable that showcases the best of Gerbur state of the art manufacturing techniques. Our team acknowledges every individual’s requirement, desire and taste of style and works towards gaining the perfect design for that.
The main sources of our inspiration are our clients and their desire to put a lasting impression on the people around them. Inspire yourself and millions of people around you with our Luxury Vinyl flooring and stamp great impression on others mind with our unbeatable designs which speaks for itself.
HR Admin Assistant & Receptionist
HR Administrator - Coordinator
|Abu Dhabi||3 Jun|
HR & Recruitment Administrator/Manager