Job description / Role
HR Director - Based in Amman, Jordan
A large organisation in Jordan with over 1,000 employees, is seeking a HR Director to lead the function and provide business partnership to the GM.
A Jordanian organisation with a large footprint in the country and interests in other ME countries.
* Act as a business partner to senior leaders in a period of transformation and change
* Develop culture values and instil a collaborative team environment
* Implement talent development strategies including a talent road map, leadership development and HiPo programmes
* Develop talent acquisition strategy for the organisation and maintain an effective employer brand
* Devise HR strategy in line with the commercial transformation
* Maintain strong administrative and operational processes for the function
* Monitor and act on key performance indicators
* Implement HRIS and roll out across the business
A competitive salary plus benefits on offer for the right candidate.
* Jordanian national currently based in GCC, looking for a return to Jordan
* 12-15 years HR experience with regional GCC exposure
* Degree educated with a relevant HR qualification and/or MBA
* Strong tenure demonstrated on the CV, with a progressive career path.
* Solid company experience, employee strength over 900
* Demonstrable strategic experience in a business partner capacity
* Strong talent agenda experience, must be able to demonstrate key projects that have been initiated and led by you
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.