Job description / Role
Our client is a leading business based in Abu Dhabi, with a global presence. They are looking to hire a HR Consultant to work closely with the senior management team and board. The successful candidate will have operated at Senior Director level with UAE experience essential.
* Create and develop governance models, policies, procedures, processes aligning to the company HR strategy.
* Responsible for creating, leading and developing HR strategy
* Responsible for creating performance metrics and job evaluation. Create robust Talent
* Acquisition and Talent Management plans
* Senior management training and development
* Manage key transformation projects
* Provide guidance to senior leaders and board members on people and business related issues.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
* The ideal candidate will have experience of working at HR Director or CHRO level where they will have proven experience of HR Advisory at board level.
* Strong influencing and communication skills are essential. Experience in working in an global company at strategic level is essential.
* Open to sector background.
* Bachelor's Degree and certification
* 10-20 years' of experience at a managerial level required
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR Business Partner
Robert Half International (RHI)
Regional HR Generalist
Irwin & Dow
Administration / HR Manager
A Leading Educational Organization in UAE