Job description / Role
Would you like to be part of a business transformation and set your mark on the strategic HR agenda? If so, we may have just the right job for you as HR Director supporting the business divisions under the umbrella of Meshico Group including industrial, hospitality and FMCG (trade). We are looking for an experienced and talented HR Director who will work together with our commercial business on leading and developing a high performing organization. This could be your opportunity to be part of the Senior Leadership team in Meshico Group and shape the future with us.
Performance Tracking and Reporting:
• Develops, maintains, and improves performance reviews on divisional or individual levels with the input of stakeholders such as managers and executives.
Team Management & Administrative Duties:
• Manages team performance by assigning tasks, setting targets, delegating authority (when applicable), checking quality of work, disciplining, and motivating to elevate and achieve excellent levels of performance.
Talent Acquisition & Management:
• Guides the development of strategies to build a talent pool and pipeline of candidates that will eventually create a sustainable talent supply chain, enabling HR to cater to current and future talent needs.
Employee Discipline and Labor Compliance:
• Monitor appropriate implementation of progressive discipline based on company rules and regulations, ensuring the practice of due process in every administrative case.
• Handle staffing issues, such as mediating disputes and directing disciplinary procedures.
Training & Organizational Development:
• Develops best practices around Labor Relations and HR policies, salary benchmarking, employee engagement, operational manuals, and employer branding.
• Works with Department Heads in the strategic planning process of the company to enable leaders to participate in formulating corporate goals and developing departmental plans.
• Develops human resources operations financial strategies by estimating, forecasting, and anticipating requirements, trends, and variances; aligning monetary resources; developing KPIs and action plans; measuring and analyzing results; initiating corrective actions; minimizing the impact of budget variances.
• Design and monitor the company wage and salary structure, pay policies including bonuses and raises.
We are looking for someone who:
• Has 10+ years of experience in managing and directing HR operation and strategies, preferably with the reputed MNC or larger scale organizations.
• Must have stable job history of at least 3 years in each previous role.
• Age Preference: above 35 years
• Minimum bachelor’s degree holder in HR or related field.
• Is fast, self-starting, organized, detail-oriented, and systematic in order to “Get it Done”.
• Is magnetic, energetic, sociable, efficient and creative.
• Is comfortable working through the ambiguity of a growing organization and feels comfortable asking questions and seeking help.
• Has an entrepreneurial hands-on can-do attitude.
• Has a high degree of judgment and can juggle a diverse range of priorities.
• Is data-driven and results-focused.
• Has experience with both quantitative and qualitative data and analysis.
About the Company
We are inspired in the Mexican territory, its parties, its folklore and its Mexican Gulf beauty.
Our chefs retake the culinary techniques that have prevailed for centuries in our country and give it a contemporary twist to present to the cosmopolitan city of Dubai.