Job description / Role
• The position is responsible for handling all human resources processes in the areas of recruitment, talent management, payroll management, compensation & benefits, performance management, labour relations and international assignments in order to create a company culture of employee engagement, satisfaction and retention.
• Spanish Speaker is a plus.
Educational Background / Professional Knowledge and Experience
• Master Degree in Human Resources is preferred.
• Broad range of human resources experience in various HR areas ideally combined with good product knowledge and affinity.
• Well conversant with UAE Labor Law pertaining to Recruitment
• At least 5 years of prior experience as an HR in facilities management, Hospitality, F&B, Retail or other related field within 300-500 employees
• Must be fluent in English and possess good communication skills.
• Analytic skills, your capacity to structure ideas and your ability to take initiatives will be key to succeed in this position
About the Company
We are inspired in the Mexican territory, its parties, its folklore and its Mexican Gulf beauty.
Our chefs retake the culinary techniques that have prevailed for centuries in our country and give it a contemporary twist to present to the cosmopolitan city of Dubai.