Job description / Role
An exciting investment business is looking to appoint a HR Director for their Dubai Operations.
You will be joining an established team with a view to lead, direct and develop the HR department. As part of the senior leadership team you will be responsible for implementing the organisational strategy relating to talent acquisition and retention.
* Collaborate with senior leadership to understand the organizational goal and strategy related to talent acquisition and retention.
* Oversee the administration of human resource programs including, but not limited to;
* Organisation Design and Development, Competence and Performance management, Compensation and Benefits, and overall Talent Management.
* Advising the Executive Management on critical HR topics such as organizational design and development, resource planning, performance management and change management.
* Participate in strategic planning by partnering with the leadership team to ensure HR initiatives are aligned with business objectives.
* Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management.
* Provide human resources leadership and consultation across the business on the areas including recruitment, employee retention, compensation and benefits, succession planning, training and people development, total rewards and compensation, and workplace culture.
* HR professionals with a minimum of 10+ years of Senior Human Resource Management experience, are accustomed to organizational and employee change management and possess local UAE experience.
* A natural leader and motivator with influential capabilities and excellent communication skills to manage internal and external stakeholder relationships.
* Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, CIPD, Business Administration, or related field required; Master's or MBA degree preferred
* Real estate experience is an added advantage.
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Group HR Manager
Abdullah A. AlMoosa Enterprises