Job description / Role
A government entity in Ras Al Khaimah is seeking an Arabic speaking HR Director for their department to lead a HR transformation.
A government entity based in Ras Al Khaimah.
* Provide strategic and operational activities to the entity including leading a HR transformation from current design
* Business partner with senior management on recruitment, reward, learning & development and employee relations activities
* Lead a small team of HR & administrative professionals
* Create and implement policies and procedures in line with governmental and labour law requirements
* Develop manpower plan
* Implement effective HRIS system
* Attract, train and develop Emirati talent in the entity
* Analyse compensation & benefits strategy
* Collaborate with external HR consultancies
* Salary package around AED 55,000
* MUST BE fluent Arabic. Emirati candidates will have advantage
* Candidates must have industry experience in an industrial company (similar to contracting, construction)
* 10-15 years experience in a HR role with a large proportion in a leadership role
* Masters degree and ideally a HR qualification
* RAK based candidates are ideal
* Proven experience in HR transformation, HR strategy and building relationships with senior stakeholders
* Professional English communication with clear presentation skills and influence senior figures
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.