Job description / Role
The HR Director will be driving the development, implementation and communication of the Human Resources strategies, policies, procedures and processes for a renowned property developer with impressive ambitions for growth!
Leading, regional name in the industry, with a highly progressive and dynamic working culture. The business have exceptional plans of growth and this HR individual will be leading on the foundations of the people agenda.
Key responsibilities of the individual will include:
* Review and update the Company's Human Resources (HR) policies and procedures.
* Prepare annual manpower plan in consultation with various Department Heads.
* Ensure that salary and benefits structure is updated in line with the UAE job market.
* Ensure that the performance evaluation of all employees in the Company is carried out on a timely manner.
* Ensure that training and development programs are identified based on performance appraisal and Training Need Analysis (TNA) for each employee in the Company.
* Provide current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
* Serve as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
* Plan, direct, supervise, and coordinate work activities of subordinates and staff relating to employment, compensation, labor relations, and employee relations.
* Maintain records and compile statistical reports concerning personnel-related data such as hires, transfers, performance appraisals, and absenteeism rates.
* Analyze statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization's personnel policies and practices.
* Develop Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) for various positions in coordination with the department heads.
* Monitor all aspects of payroll, including overtime, employee benefits or reimbursements and deductions.
* Maintain all staff personal and occupation records up to date on the system.
* Undertake all government formalities / procedures relating to new employees such as arranging for work permits etc.
There is a competitive package on offer with potential flexibility for the right individual.
Key requirements of the successful candidate include:
* Over 15 years relevant experience (with at least five years in real estate development)
* Post Graduate Business Administration degree or equivalent in HR or related subject
* Strong knowledge of the relevant governing laws and statutory requirements
* Line Management
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR Director - Healthcare Product Portfolio