Job description / Role
HR Director - UAE National - Sharjah
A large, leading organisation based in Sharjah is seeking a talented Emirati national for a HR lead position.
A large organisation based in Sharjah with over 2,500 employees.
* Provide strategic and operational activities to the organisation reporting into the Business Director
* Business partner with senior management on recruitment, reward, learning & development and employee relations activities
* Lead a large team of HR & administrative professionals
* Create and implement policies and procedures in line with governmental and labour law requirements
* Develop manpower plan
* Implement effective HRIS system
* Attract, train and develop Emirati talent in the business
* Analyse compensation & benefits strategy
* Collaborate with external HR consultancies
A competitive salary on offer between AED 45,000 - AED 55,000 total per month plus family benefits.
MUST BE EMIRATI/UAE NATIONAL WITH FAMILY BOOK
* Candidates must have large company experience (over 500 employees) in a HR leadership role
* 10-15 years experience in a HR role with a large proportion in a leadership role
* Masters degree and ideally a HR qualification
* Sharjah based candidates are ideal
* Proven experience in HR strategy and building relationships with senior stakeholders
* Professional English communication with clear presentation skills and influence senior figures
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.