HR Emiratization Executive - Emirati National
Job description / Role
A new opportunity has come up with a large organization based in Dubai. Our client is looking for an HR Emiratization Executive. This position will manage all activities for Emiratization, thereby seeking initiatives and strategies to attract UAE Nationals to join the company's workforce and provide opportunities for their growth and development.
1. Accountable for all Emiratisation Programs 'KPIs and targets
2. Manage attraction campaigns concerning Emiratisation programs for different Emiratisation Programs, including short-listing candidates, selection, and offer to sign.
3. Manage Management Program and all those related activities, including quarterly meetings with trainees, Line manager, and take necessary actions
4. Manage government/management Sponsorship Program in terms of attracting and enrollment and monitor their progress during the sponsorship phase until joining the Management Program.
5. Establish professional contact with academic institutions and government bodies to maintain good public relations and attract competent nationals against different Emiratisation programs.
6. To handle Internship Programs and those linked activities
7. Optimize the Management system for managing trainees' progress and as a means of communication, and ensure all the trainee's data and information is accurate and up to date
8. Involve different engagement activities for management trainees and Interns.
9. Arrange collaboration with targeted universities and majors for sponsoring students yearly under government/management Sponsorship Program.
To be considered for this role, you need to meet the following requirements:
- A bachelor's degree in any related courses
- Must be willing to work in Dubai
- Must have an Emirati passport and family book
- Must have two years of HR generalist function with knowledge in recruitment, training, performance management
- Strong communication skills in English and Arabic
- Have vital customer service and presentation skills
- Willing to go out and meet various institutions/organizations
Disclaimer: Please note that Black Pearl will never ask any of its candidates for any payment in any form in exchange of our service in helping candidates find a job. Our service is free to our candidates and the recruitment fee is paid by our clients. If you receive any emails, SMS or calls requesting you to pay from someone claiming to be an employee of Black Pearl before they can process your application, please report or contact our office.
About the Company
Black Pearl is a human resources and recruitment agency that provides a holistic business and talent solution in a progressive, dynamic, and efficient way.
We pride ourselves as a unique black pearl and strive to delight our clients with a personalized partnership that helps them propel towards success.
Whether you need to find top talent, your next great job opportunity, or a consulting solution for managing your business, engaging employees, evolving your work culture, planning your people strategy, or resourcing challenges, we can help.