Job description / Role
Join our Core Business Services (CBS) team and you will help support the important business enablement functions that keep our organization running strong. As a CBS professional, you will work across teams to provide the knowledge, resources and tools that help EY deliver exceptional quality service to our clients, win in the marketplace and support EY's growth and profitability
As a part of our talent team, you will spend most of your time supporting the HR enablement team to deliver exceptional client service. Providing support to the HR Enablement function as needed with respect to the organizational effectiveness and efficiency of the talent team, its operations and alignment to global processes. Supports and enables continuous improvement activities (e.g. relating to delivery of talent services, user experience, technology, process transformation etc.) as needed across the Region Talent Team. Responsible for identifying opportunities for improvement by engaging with other talent functions, the business, shared services and also engaging with the wider EY network.
In addition the role supports the HR Enablement Leader, in overseeing the technology / infrastructure needs of the Region Talent Team and working with talent functions where applicable (e.g. during budget process) to identify areas of infrastructure investment and support deployment of any new technologies/upgrades etc.
Your key responsibilities
Talent organizational effectiveness
- Support HR Enablement leader in standardizing and simplifying local processes (and supporting technology), aligning to globally defined processes including SAP Success Factors
- Support centralization of activities at a region level where required
- Support the HR Enablement Leader in ensuring that the technology / infrastructure needs of the Region Talent Team are met to enable effective service delivery and business-as-usual
- Conduct vendor management (where applicable and not owned by a specific talent function e.g. Recruitment) and ensure adherence to overall budget
- Provide oversight on infrastructure operational support as needed for the Region Talent Team
- Oversee people data governance issues and data security compliance
Projects / Special initiatives
- Identify areas of improvement based on user feedback or any available technology upgrades
- Support HR Enablement Leader in identifying how technology can standardize and simplify local processes and in doing so align to and support globally defined processes (e.g., recruiting, WFA, learning admin)
- Lead on Robotics development for HR processes
Transitions and change
- Support the HR Enablement Leader during deployment and transition phases as needed
- Support the Region Talent Team in preparing for transition of activities into HR Services as needed
- Support the HR Enablement Leader in implementation and project management of any restructuring or acquisition activities as needed
- Support the HR Enablement Leader during deployment and transition phases relating to technology / infrastructure implementation
Continuous improvement & Projects
- Monitor delivery of talent processes and activities in the region to identify any scope for improvement
- Support the HR Enablement Leader and work with other talent functions and shared services (where appropriate) to scope improvement projects/ initiatives, then mobilize resources and support delivery against the objectives
- Obtain feedback on projects and track implementation success
Skills and attributes for success
- Ability to cope with a role that involves the transactional and operational as well as bigger picture thinking.
- Commercial and pragmatic approach balanced with a high degree of sensitivity and discretion.
- Ability to be resilient, practical and a self-starter, comfortable with working on own and with teams.
- Demonstrating strong MS office skills and a willingness to acquire new skills to effectively utilise internal reporting systems
To qualify for the role you must have
- Extensive experience of working in HR operations or a talent function, with knowledge of HR systems and process improvement preferred
- Experience in metrics reporting and analysis preferred
- A degree in Human resources or a related discipline
- Excellent communication skills, whether written or verbal
Ideally, you'll also have
- CIPD qualified. A postgraduate qualification in a Business or Human Relations discipline is desirable .
- Strong IT skills - Word, Excel, Outlook, SharePoint
What we look for
- Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry. An effective communicator, you'll be a confident team player that collaborates with people from various teams while looking to develop your career in a dynamic organization.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognised for the value you bring to the business. We also offer:
- Support and coaching from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
A s a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a b etter working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Build your legacy with us.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transactions and advisory services. Our 167,000 people are united by our shared values, which inspire our people worldwide and guide them to do the right thing, and our commitment to quality, which is embedded in who we are and everything we do.
EY is committed to doing its part in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.