Job description / Role
• Conducting recruitment/exit interviews and recording them accordingly
• Facilitating newcomers joining formalities
• Reviewing & updating job descriptions for all positions regularly
Compensation & Benefits:
• Handling monthly payroll and yearly forms for employees.
• Liaising with all government agencies to ensure adherence to compliance laws and regulations
• Follow up on confirmation records statutory obligations - PF, ESIC, taxes, gratuity, bonus etc.
• Communicating and explaining the organization's HR policies to the employees
• Handling administration of all contract labor.
• Preparing and submitting all relevant HR letters/documents/certificates/ attendance as per the requirement in consultation with the management HR Management:
• Handling all employee enquiries & grievances.
• Dispute settlements according to labor law, Factory rules & compliance guidelines.
AED 4,000 to 6,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Minimum of a Bachelor degree or equivalent in Human Resources,
• Business, or Organization Development.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in an HR executive or higher post.
• Knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation,
• Organizational planning, recruitment, organization development,
• Employee relations, employee engagement.
About the Company
Square Yards is a technology-enabled O2O transaction and aggregator platform for Global real estate. It offers a comprehensive, integrated menu of global property & asset portfolio by using technology, data, research and diversified presence to make global real estate investments decision making more research led and driven by risk/reward perspective. Square Yards has achieved a significant scale in facilitating real estate investments to satisfied customers worldwide through its direct presence of more than 2000 employees in 30 cities in 10 countries including India, UAE, Qatar, Oman, Singapore, UK, Hong Kong, Australia and Canada. Square Yards has presence in Abu Dhabi, Doha, Dubai, Kuwait, Sharjah, Muscat, Bahrain in the GCC region.