Job description / Role
Salary range: 10-15k / month, based on experience.
Swisslinx Middle East is looking to source an HR Executive on behalf of one of our clients based in the DIFC.
In this role, you will work within a small HR team, reporting to the Head. The right candidate will have an HR generalist background, involved in all aspects of the HR function.
Your responsibilities include:
• HR generalist function
• Coordinating the hiring process and collecting all required documents
• Liaising with recruitment agency for hiring needs
• Drafting contracts, letters, certificates
• Assisting with any other HR related duties
The successful candidate should have the following skills:
• Minimum 2-3 years’ experience in an HR role within an international company
• Good knowledge of employment law
• Strong communication, interpersonal and time management skills
• Good level of Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word & Outlook
• English and Arabic preferred
If you have the relevant skills and experience and feel you are right for the job, please apply online.
Shortlisted candidates matching the above requirements will be contacted.
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.