Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 6o years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
What we are looking for:
The role is responsible for supporting Group Talent Management activities, with a focus on data analytics, acting as a super user for Group performance platforms and supporting with the project management and administration of annual activities and initiative.
What you will do:
- Work closely with Group Head of People and HRBP community to ensure the efficient launch of core performance management and talent development activities.
- Act as a point of contact for the Group's HRBP community for queries relating to performance platforms (i.e. SAP Success Factors, Qualtrics, Power BI) and act as a super user for the team.
- Support with periodic and ad hoc reporting and data analytics requirements relating to Talent Management activities.
- Support with the training and awareness across the business and within the team to support our drive to encourage data driven decision making.
- Support with ad hoc team administration, and project management of annual initiative and projects.
- Proactively participate in all relevant projects and community activities as part of the wider People Team.
- Continually consider new ways of working and highlight any suggested process enhancements which would benefit the team or the business.
- Act as a go to person for all "non-technical" support on existing HR platforms (DRIVE, Power BI, Lexonis, My Chalhoub, etc.).
- Act as the custodian of our newly launched Job Family framework, working with HRBPs, Reward and business stakeholder on new role creation, and queries regarding our Group Job Family framework.
What you need to succeed in this role:
- Working knowledge of Talent Management practices with 2 year+ working experience.
- Resilient and able to effectively balance multiple priorities in line with deadlines
- Able to work in a fast-pace, matrixed environment
- Analytical mindset, with prior experience of using HR analytics to support HR teams, and at least working knowledge of using HR performance and analytics platforms.
- Passionate about both people and comfortable working remotely and face to face with senior stakeholders.
- Strong communication, time management and project management skills.
- University degree in HR, Business or another related field.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts. If you are changing countries to join us, we will provide you with relocation allowance and help you settle into accommodation during the first few months.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.