Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 6o years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
What we are looking for:
Our HR Executive is responsible for the complete ownership of HR administrative tasks (launching requisitions, following up on key people metrics, cost center maintenance and reporting, etc.). Our Executive is also responsible for handling non-critical employee relations while connecting closely with Group HR's competence center.
- Conduct admin-related tasks e.g. launching requisitions, follow up and execution of transfers in coordination with Group HR competence centers i.e. People Experience, PDR / KPI rating to payroll as part of EOS, maintaining and updating regularly all org charts
- Follow-up with process owners regarding completion of PDR's, KPI's, Salary reviews, mid-year reviews and other Group HR direction/priorities in alignment with People Partner or Head of People
- Support the consolidation of People Strategy metrics and monitor progress against target in coordination with People Analytics team
- Act as an additional point of contact/support with minor employee relations under the guidance of the People Partner
- Support with first level effective sourcing, screening and interviewing and diversity hiring opportunities
- Support all transformational Projects of People Strategy i.e. onboarding processes, employee wellbeing, etc.
- Maintain and update timely blog pertaining to people engagement and basic level communication drafting in collaboration with People Partner
- Ensure non sensitive employee data is always kept updated e.g. cost centers
- Support additional ad-hoc HR projects under guidance of the People Partner/ Head of People.
- Working knowledge of HR Operations practices with 2yr+ working experience.
- Resilient and able to effectively balance multiple priorities in line with deadlines
- Able to work in a fast-pace, matrixed environment
- Analytical mindset, with prior experience of payroll, Recruitment and Performance Management.
- Strong communication and relationship building skills
- University degree in HR, Business or another related field.
Ready to join our exciting transformation to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of our customers everywhere? Now's your chance. By being part of our journey here at Chalhoub Group, you can make a real impact on customers and some of the finest brands in the world. In return, you'll have everything you need to innovate your career.
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts. If you are changing countries to join us, we will provide you with relocation allowance and help you settle into accommodation during the first few months.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.