Job description / Role
Royal Class Group are looking to place an HR Executive who can independently manage the company’s recruiting, training, performance and development programs along with administrative and payroll processing.
• Implement performance review procedures.
• Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them.
• Implement effective sourcing, screening, and interviewing techniques.
• On Boarding and Induction of new joiners.
• Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees.
• Act as the point of contact regarding labor legislation issues.
• Maintaining a detailed record of the company’s employees.
• Maintaining and recording employee attendance and handling payroll.
• Processing of VISA's and other labour requirements.
• Able to work with tight deadlines and is result oriented.
• Bachelor’s degree in Human Resource Management.
• 2+ years of working experience in UAE only as an HR Executive or a similar role in the Human Resources department.
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of the HR cycle.
• Vast knowledge of UAE Labor law.
• Advanced networking and recruiting skills and network.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to demonstrate good leadership skills.
• Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
About the Company
Royal Class is a company founded in 2014.
Specialising in Business Centers, Real Estate, Business Consulting, and Interior Design. The Group provides ongoing service excellence across all business activities.
Ensuring quality product offerings and professional advice acquired through decades of industry experience.
SFM Corporate Services
|Abu Dhabi||24 Mar|
GEA GRADE Refrigeration LLC
Senior Human Resources Generalist