Job description / Role
Inspire Selection are working with a British Consulting Firm to help them appoint an HR Executive to support the business across the GCC.
- The role includes both operational duties and HR administration, including overseeing processes and policies to make sure they are fair and equal for all employees.
- Supporting, advising and guiding the leaders of the business, helping create a high-quality work environment.
- Contributing to the overall Global HR strategy.
AED 14,000 to 16,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
The successful candidate should have:
- CIPD qualification Level 3 or Level 5. The expectation is that you will eventually become HR Manager as the role and your experience progresses
- Relevant Degree Qualification
- Minimum of 3 yrs experience in HR across the GCC, with a specific focus on UAE & Saudi
- UAE Labour law knowledge required, along with knowledge of other GCC countries desired (KSA/Qatar/Kuwait/Oman)
- Responsibility for day to day HR Operations and Administration in a Professional Services, Consulting, legal or Construction Environment.
- Total Confidence in Advising Sr Management of labour laws and legislation to ensure the company is not at risk
About the Company
Inspire Selection is an award winning recruitment agency, headquartered in Dubai which recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Legal, Sales & Marketing including Digital Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Higher Education.