Job description / Role
IDAMA (Part of Dubai Properties Group) is a provider of Integrated Facilities Management solutions for real estate developments. From the complex maintenance of heating and ventilation systems, to the meticulous cleaning of offices and receptions, Idama manages the facilities of all types of built environment.
Due to the rapid growth of IDAMA we have a requirement for a HR Executive with experience in Performance Management / Compensation & Benefits.
• Coordinate with function heads, line managers & supervisors to run the performance Management process for the organization- Objective Setting, Mid-Year, Year End
• Manage the PIP’s for poor performers.
• Quality check on Objectives/ Ratings.
• Dispute resolutions
Compensation and Benefits
• Hands on in preparation of Manpower budgets on excel- Monitoring & Tracking on a monthly basis.
• Proposals for new hires/promotions/ increments.
• Benchmark Internal & External Pay – Hay Methodology.
• Monthly compilation of HR Dashboard covering full spectrum of HR- Costs Budgets Vs Actuals/ Headcounts/ Operational Metrics-New Hires, separations, grievances, attritions, Talent Management.
• Analysis of HR data to identify gaps.
• Oracle/ Sap Knowledge
AED 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Candidates with previous experience of working for a Facilities Management Company will be given preference
Degree in HR or CIPD Qualified
Minimum Experience (number of years):
At least 4-6 years of experience in HR with a primary focus on Performance Management / Compensation & Benefits
About the Company
Dubai Properties (DP) is a Dubai based real estate pioneer developer. DP overseas a varied development portfolio of residential, commercial, retail and hospitality projects across Dubai, creating opportunities for real estate investors and residents.
DP has a strong pipeline of current and future projects tailored to meet the needs of real estate investors in the region, including Mudon Community and Remraam in Dubailand, Manazel Al Khor and Dubai Wharf located at Dubai Creek.