Job description / Role
The HR Field Partner is responsible for managing the Human Resources function in-store including; Recruitment, Learning & Development, Compensation & Benefits and Manpower Planning. He/she coordinates with the Brand Management team and local HR departments to ensure productivity and efficiency through a high quality in-store workforce.
- Implement and follow the optimal staff structure according to the stores needs and productivity targets by coordinating the distribution of budgeted hours and headcount and ensuring their compliance with applicable local laws and regulations
- Manage the recruitment process, enhance selection tools and methods, conduct interviews as well as implement inductions and on-boarding processes.
- Ensure company policies and procedures are consistently implemented (employee handbook, standard operation procedures, uniform procedures, working hours, staff lockers and the staff room procedures)
- Implement employee relations programs and evaluate their effectiveness (exit interviews, employee surveys, absenteeism and turnover rates)
- Implement the disciplinary policy based on the disciplinary action matrix, ensuring the alignment with the local labor law
- Ensure that workplace health, safety and security comply with local laws, regulations and companys code of conduct
- Train, guide and motivate shop managers to develop their teams and manage talent ensuring that employees have the appropriate knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to meet current and future business requirements
- Coach managers on conflict resolutions and handling employee issues to increase productivity and boost employee morale.
- Follow up on the completion of Performance Development Plans (PDPs) and Performance Improvement Plans (PIPs) through various learning activities and manage the performance appraisal cycle
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
- Bachelors Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
- Fluency in English; Spanish is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office
- 2 to 3 years of experience in HR within a retail company
- Train-the-trainer (TTT) and Coaching certifications are highly recommended
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.