Job description / Role
The HR Field Team Leader is responsible for leading the Human Resources function in-store including; Recruitment, Learning & Development, Compensation & Benefits and Manpower Planning. He/she coordinates with the Brand Management team and local HR departments to ensure productivity and efficiency through a high quality in-store workforce.
• Implement and follow up the optimal staff structure according to the storesâ€™ needs and productivity targets by coordinating the distribution of budgeted hours and headcount and ensuring their compliance with applicable local laws and regulations.
• Follow up on the weekly zoning plans according to the proper division of tasks by ensuring and efficient workforce planning (schedules) and employment activities (duties) for existing and new store
• Manage the recruitment process, enhance selection tools and methods, conduct interviews as well as plan and develop strategies and events to increase sources of candidates.
• Ensure company policies and procedures are consistently implemented (employee handbook, reference guidelines or standard operation procedures, uniform procedures, working hours, staff lockers and the staff room procedures
• Implement employee relations programs and evaluate their effectiveness (exit interviews, employee surveys, absenteeism and turnover rates
• Implement the disciplinary policy based on organizational code of conduct, ensuring that no disparate impact or other legal issues arise.
• Ensure that workplace health, safety and security, comply with local laws, regulations and company’s code of conduct.
• Implement inductions and on-board processes for new hires, re-hires and transfers
• Train, guide and motivate shop managers to develop their teams and manage talent ensuring that employees have the appropriate knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to meet current and future business requirements.
• Conduct performance assessments of store and department managers, identify potentials and develop training and succession plans.
Qualifications, Experience, Knowledge
• Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or equivalent
• Fluency in English; Spanish is a plus
• Proficiency in MS Office
• 5 to 6 years of experience in HR within a retail company
• Competency Level
• Strategic Thinking 2
• Cultural Awareness 2
• Analytical Thinking 2
• Planning and Organizing 3
• Commercial Understanding 2
• Developing and Motivating Others 2
• Relationship Building 3
About the Company
Azadea Group is a premier fashion and lifestyle retail company that owns and operates more than 50 leading international franchise concepts across the Middle East, North Africa, Asia and Europe. Since its inception in 1978, the Group has grown a substantial chain of stores representing leading international brand names in fashion and accessories, food and beverage, home furnishing, sporting goods and multimedia.With over 11,000 employees, the company boasts a solid infrastructure overseeing more than 600 stores spread across 15 countries including Algeria, Bahrain, Cyprus, Egypt, Ghana, Iraq, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Oman, Pakistan, Qatar and United Arab Emirates.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR Operations - Immediate Start
|Abu Dhabi||11 Jan|
Irwin & Dow
Human Resources Executive
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Jan|