Job description / Role
Note: This Position Is Applicable To Female India And Philippine National
• Assist in developing and executing personnel procedures and policies, providing guidance and interpretation for business operations.
• Assist the HR Manager in benchmarking, updating employees job descriptions.
• Assist in recruitment process by coordinating job posting, reviewing resumes, and telephone interviews.
• Ensure timely completion of all stages of the Performance Appraisal process by periodic communication with the concerned stakeholders and timely resolution of any issues / challenges.
• Assist in smooth management of performance appraisal outcomes and other employee lifecycle activities such as promotions, transfers, rotations, and succession planning
AED 5,000 to 7,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Bachelors Degree in Human Resources or related filed
• 3 years proven experience in the same role
• Deep understand of UAE Labor Law and employment equity regulations
• Excellent knowledge of HR functions and best practices
• Efficient HR Administration and people management skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Superb computer literacy with capability in MS Office and MS software
• Remarkable organizational and performance management skills
About the Company
A leading ICT company in the UAE.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
A Leading Private Company in UAE
Senior HR Executive
A Leading Advertising Agency in the UAE
HR Operations Assistant