Job description / Role
Great opportunity for an HR Generalist at a Global FMCG brand, with headuarters in the US. Take accountability of all HR related functions such as; hiring, onboarding, compensation, evaluation, developing training programs, leave management, appraisals, learning & development etc.
Our client is a global leader in FMCG & Consumer Goods. The headquarters are located in the US.
* Administer compensation and benefit plans
* Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
* Maintain employee files and records
* Conduct employee onboarding and organize training and development initiatives
* Provide support to employees in HR -related issues ie Leave, compensation
* Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
* Undertake tasks around performance management
* Ensure compliance with labor regulations
* Maintain and promote a healthy working environment
* Resolve any issues and promote an efficient and conflict- free workplace
Strategy & Development
* Develop & implement new systems, best practices, and other optimizations in order to improve the efficiencies of the business
* Participate in the organization's management of strategic, and evaluation of services
* Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly and organizing team building activities
* Demonstrate and advocate integrity & ethical behavior at all times
On offer for you is a great opportunity to join a dynamic and vibrant work space. An attractive salary package with benefits.
The successful candidate for this role is a solid HR Generalist. You have minimum 3 - 5 years experience.
You have a good understanding of working with a US based HQ and understand aspects of the company culture. You will be joining a young multi-cultural environment.
* Fluency in English. Bilingual is a plus
* Proven experience as an HR Generalist
* Good Knowledge of employment/labor laws
* Ability to navigate and promote a healthy work environment
* Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
* Desire to work as a team with a result driven approach
* Computer proficiencies in all Microsoft Office Applications
* Capacity to take ownership, responsibility, and accountability in one's work
* Demonstrates leadership and has the ability to manage and motivate a team of all levels
* Excellent problem solving skills and conflict resolution
* BA/BSC in Business administration or something similar
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Human Resources Advisor
Specialist - Human Resources
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Human Resources Generalist
A Leading Lifestyle Retail and Distribution Company in UAE
HR Source Consulting