Job description / Role
Swisslinx Middle East is working with one of our International Clients who are looking for a HR Generalist to help improve communication and processes within the organization.
Role & Responsibility
- Develop Communication streams between all offices
- Deal with all line managers questions
- Introduce new ideals to improve company processes
- Any Ad hoc tasks required by the HR Director
- Advise Line Managers on candidates feedback
- 10-12 Years experience in a similar position
- HR Related Degree
- CIPD or equivalent would be an advantage
- Ability to communicate with multiple stakeholders
- Oil & Gas experience is preferred
- Ability to travel when required
- Fluent in English - Written & Oral
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.