Job description / Role
HR Generalist Required for Dubai Based Contracting Company
• Successful candidate will be a proactive member of the HR Team providing professional and comprehensive HR services to the organisation, focusing on the needs of a rapidly growing workforce, covering all aspects of HR including; Payroll, Compensation and benefits, Employee Relations and Engagement, Talent acquisition, Learning & Development, Policies & Procedures
• Degree or Diploma in HR related
• 5+ years of generalist HR role.
• Strong background in employee relations; blue collar worker exposure.
• IT literate and proficient in the use of ERP, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint and Word.
• Highest regard in maintaining confidentiality of the organisation’s employment and Human Resources information.
• Ability to interact appropriately and comfortably with individuals from a wide range of cultures and nationalities.
• Ability to accurately capture, record and report information both manually and electronically.
About the Company
Our aim is to provide our clients and candidates with a consistent, quality service that goes beyond the norm, giving them peace of mind and complete trust in our ability to meet their needs.
Big Fish consultants specialise in their fields and have extensive experience in the region and beyond. We take pride in our knowledge and network and believe that our relationships are built on trust and integrity and are made for the long term.
At Big Fish, as well as caring for the people we work with, we also care about the world and environment we live in, that's why Big Fish support initiatives that promote human welfare, environmental protection and sustainability.
Swisslinx Middle East
HR & Admin Assistant
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
Robinson Faris Jones - Human Resources (RFJ-HR)