Job description / Role
• Support Group HR Manager in managing full spectrum of HR.
• Talent Acquisition: manage the recruitment cycle in collaboration with business unit including identifying manpower needs, sourcing candidates, assessment, hiring and onboarding, new hire orientation and employment confirmation
• Total Rewards: support in conceptualizing and managing compensation and benefits including job analysis & evaluation, grading structure, benefits planning and utilization, manage annual increment ,monthly payroll and gratuity calculation
• Employee Engagement: run engagement survey, identify pinpoints, develop action plan, ensure execution and reporting. organize events and related activities
• Talent Management: manage the annual performance cycle, work with business leaders to set KRAs & KPIs, administer monthly check-Ins, semi-annual and annual performance meeting, devise and implement Development plan, L&D initiatives and succession planning
• Polices: Group and business units HR Policy, Processes and guidebooks
• HRIS: Implement and maintain HRIS
• HR Operations: coordinate with business units and group GRO for daily government transactions and daily operations, monitor compliance and conduct monthly audit
• Analytics: create dashboard of Key HR Analytics, develop and furnish reports
• Bachelor’s degree, MBA preferred, HR Major
• 3-5 years of experience as HR generalist, deep knowledge of recruitment, employee engagement, compensation & Benefits,
• Expert in job evaluation, grading, benefits planning
• Well versed in Talent attraction, sourcing, and assessment techniques
• Well versed in UAE Labor law
• Strategic and analytical mindset
• Highly numeric and tech-oriented
• Previous experience in implementing HRIS
• Experience in managing multiple stakeholder and juggling multiple priorities
• Ability to deal with multicultural , multi-level workforce
• Regional experience is an asset
About the Company
Royal Sky Group was founded and is owned by Mr. Ammar Omar, a successful Entrepreneur also well-known as an internationally recognized Business Coach.
The Group is primarily based in the UAE, where the first company was created, and has now branches in other countries in the Gulf and beyond.
Royal Sky Group is active in a wide variety of fields, among which Real estate, Construction, Interior Design, Hospitality Consulting & Franchise, Food and Beverage, Business Consulting & Trainings, Marketing and Advertising, IT development & Digitalisation.
Pivot Engineering & General Contracting Company
|Abu Dhabi||29 Dec|
HR Business Partner
Coral Boutique Villas
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jan|
HR Manager - Boutique Consulting
NSI & Bluefin Talent