Job description / Role
- Conduct employee onboarding and help organize training & development initiatives
- Provide support to employees in various HR-related topics such as leaves and compensation and resolve any issues that may arise
- Promote HR programs to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Assist in development and implementation of human resource policies
- Undertake tasks around performance management
- Gather and analyze data with useful HR metrics, like time to hire and employee turnover rates
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form
- Enhance job satisfaction by resolving issues promptly, applying new perks and benefits and organizing team building activities
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Proven experience as an HR Generalist
- Understanding of general human resources policies and procedures
- Good knowledge of employment/labor laws
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office; HRIS systems (e.g. PeopleSoft) will be a plus
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Aptitude in problem-solving
- Desire to work as a team with a results driven approach
- BSc/BA in Business administration or relevant field
About the Company
Established in Canada in 1992 - STREIT Group is one of the world's leading, privately owned armored vehicles manufacturers with 12 state-of-the-art production facilities and 25 offices worldwide. More than twenty three years of war zone experience made STREIT Group one of the most trusted and reliable suppliers of armored vehicles.
We produce a large variety of Armored Personnel Carriers, Cash-in-Transit, Luxury and Security vehicles which are designed to provide effective protection in high-risk situations. All our vehicles undergo internationally recognized ballistics and impact tests, with STANAG 3 certification for military tactical vehicles and VPAM BRV 2009 VR7 for luxury and special purpose vehicles.
We are a leading supplier of armored vehicles with 100% safety record; our vehicles are deployed by armed forces all over the world. We take no chances when it comes to saving lives.