Job description / Role
The ideal candidate for this role will be a professional in the Human Resource Generalist discipline who works independently to interpret and explain human resources policies, assist leadership in addressing issues related to performance and recognition, and coordinates with employees regarding intermediate/complex employee relations issues.
• Partnering with leadership to communicate and implement HR programs that support the business goals and drive results
• Effectively executing Human Resources processes including performance management, salary planning, talent acquisition onboarding, and retention, employee relations &
developments related processes required within JAFZA
• Manages employee resource utilization across assigned HR activities and client group
• Assists with investigations related to human resource compliance and ethics issues, prepares documentation, and makes appropriate recommendations based on investigation findings
• Assesses a range of issues and employs critical thinking skills to focus on and deploy creative and fiscally responsible solutions to manage costs
• Initiates and champions continuous improvement/lean initiatives to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of human resources management
• Addressing HR-related inquiries from all levels of employees
• Coaching managers and employees
• Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field
• Working knowledge of UAE Labor Law
• Experience with an HR Software System
• 2-3 years of relevant experience working in the Human Resources function with demonstrable skills in a variety of HR disciplines such as Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Succession Planning, Employee Relations
• Preferably Arabic speaker
About the Company
Created in 2003 by technical engineers and experienced recruiters, VHR delivers a partner-orientated approach. We are passionate about the industries where we operate, the career-enhancing support we provide and the people with whom we work.
Whether one permanent vacancy or a team of contract specialists, VHR strives to deliver the best possible staffing solutions.
As a recruitment company, we see our clients as our partners and our services as an extension of our clients’ businesses. We operate with a set of core values at the heart of everything we do.