Manpower Middle East
Job description / Role
• Assist in developing and executing personnel procedures and policies and provide guidance and interpretation for business operations.
• Participate in development of HR objectives and systems, including metrics, queries, and ongoing reports for company requirements.
• Provide a dedicated and effective HR advisory service to employees that covers employee-relations matters.
• Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
• Assist with budget monitoring and payroll.
• Be vigilant in terms of discussing various problems, if any, or grievances that the individuals in a company may have.
• Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
• Ensure compliance with local and national regulations and applicable employment laws, and update policies and procedures when necessary.
• Assist in administering benefits, compensation, and employee performance programs.
• Keep up to date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
• Any HR projects and tasks as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related.
• Minimum of 5 years of UAE experience in HR generalist operations role.
• Deep understanding and knowledge of UAE Law and Employment equity regulations.
• Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
• Excellent record-keeping skills.
• Fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English; Arabic would be an asset.
• Works comfortably under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
• Superb computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office and related HR software.
• Remarkable organizational and conflict management skills.
• Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
About the Company
We lead in the creation and delivery of innovative workforce solutions and services that enable our clients to win in the changing world of work.
ManpowerGroup powers the success of many of the world's most dynamic organizations. We deliver innovative workforce solutions that enhance competitiveness, increase efficiency and spur productivity. Combining global reach with local expertise - 3600 offices in over 80 countries - we know the changing world of work and bring a deep understanding of the companies we work for and the industries we service.
ManpowerGroup entered the Middle East in December 2007 after acquiring local company Clarendon Parker, thus bringing 15 years in-depth local knowledge combined with a global footprint and industry shaping expertise and thought leadership. Manpower Middle East supports clients in the Middle East and North Africa regions. Our business is aligned to key skill specializations to ensure our clients requirements are met by expert and knowledgeable consultants that understand your industry and role requirement.
Our consultants are experts in finding the right talent across all industries in a broad-range of occupations including:
- IT & Telecommunications
- Engineering & Construction, Oil & Gas
- Banking, Finance & Legal
- Sales & Business Development
- Marketing, Public Relations & Communications
- Human Resources & Training
- Customer & Support Services (Secretarial and Administrative)
- Operational, Supply Chain & Logistics
- Executive Recruitment
- Emiratization Solutions
- Recruitment Program Outsourcing Solutions
- Managed Service Provider Solutions
- Talent Based Outsourcing Solutions
- Outsourced Staffing Solutions
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
SFM Corporate Services
GEA GRADE Refrigeration LLC
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Senior Human Resources Generalist