Job description / Role
We have the opportunity as an HR Specialist for one of our clients' based in Dubai.
Salary offered 9000 AED to 10000 AED.
Prefer candidate who can communicate in multiple languages used by the contracting staff.
Looking for HR Generalist with Leadership qualities to handle more than 500 to 700 staff.
Knowledge of Labour issues, employee engagement activities, people management skills are essential.
• Report to the COO
• To implement HR processes
• To process monthly payroll and related tasks
• Participate in the investigation of all employee relations issues
• Manage the hiring process from A–Z
• Working on SAP/ERP to implement any organizational /Salaries changes.
• Manage the Exit process which is related to End of service calculations, Clearance, exit interview till the exit ticket booked for the employee.
• Handling all Annual leaves related issues.
• Handle recruitment, interviewing process.
• Preparing the Employee engagement activities from A – Z from by allocation the assigned budget and plan for each quarter activities.
• Responsible for the communication emails circulations such as birthdays, events, etc.
• Responsible for the monthly communication newsletter starting from the creation and preparation, design, subjects and publishing
• Proactively handles all employee-related grievances and formulate a grievance handling mechanism
• Carries out the day-to-day HR operations to ensure work continuity and to meet internal customers’ requirements and all other employee relations functions.
• Preparation of correspondence, reports, schedules, confidential materials and other HR related documentation
• Advise the Managing directors/Board' on various process improvement policies and implement HR policies and procedures
• Provide administrative support during annual performance appraisal process
• Any other duties/ projects assigned by Managing Director from time to time
Please let us know if you’re interested.
Apply with your updated resume in word format.
AED 8,000 to 10,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Additional benefits: Medicals, Paid leaves, Flight tickets
• Education - Qualification in HR
• Experience - 3 to 5 years
Please Note Below:
Thank you for letting us know your interest and for taking the time to submit your application information.
We know there’s no one quite like you. Your talents, dreams, and interests make you who you are. And that’s what we want most companies look for. People who dream big – and make those dreams come to life.
Please note we don’t hire overseas.
You can expect a call from us within 7 to 14 days if we have a matching position and you are selected to continue in the recruitment process, otherwise, we anticipate the possibility of a suitable position becoming available during the next year. Your resume will remain on our database, and we will contact you for an interview if a position does become available.
Please stay in touch with us as we are consistently hiring and hope that you are successful in your future endeavors.
We know great talent has lots of choice when it comes to successful and rewarding career opportunities, so thank you for choosing Apt Resources to help you find a job and good luck.
About the Company
Lead by professionals with a collective experience of over 3 decades in the recruitment segment, within various business verticals. Our company has evolved through technological advances, healthy challenges and smart clients that have all nurtured us to be a pivotal bridge that connects prospective clients with apt talent.
- Providing exquisite recruitment solutions that exceed employers' expectations.
- Covering services at all levels ranging from rank & file to top management.
- We possess an impeccable volume of competent professionals in our database.
- Proactive Consultants in each industry gives us an advantage of an in-depth search for apt candidates.
- Enhance your screening experience via video conferencing, one-on-one physical interviews and tele-interviews.
- Unprecedented & tested Associates across major regions gives us an advantage while hiring in volume.
Al Habtoor Group
HR Executive - Performance Management / Compensation & Benefits
Dubai Properties (DP)
HR & Admin Officer
Noor Al Hilal