Job description / Role
Internship is a three months program designed to provide university/college undergraduates challenging work assignments, training and development, and exposure to corporate environment. The program combines hands on experience with training to equip participants with the tools and knowledge to become part of SUEZ Water Technologies & Solutions.
Interns will receive many benefits including:
· Challenging work assignments
· Exposure to a multinational company
· Developmental feedback
· Opportunities to network with Leaders and other interns
· Passion for Human Resources.
· Academic excellence in Human Resource.
· 2nd or 3rd semester student with a Cumulative Grade Point Average (GPA) of not less than 3.5 (Second Class Upper) or equivalent
· Demonstrated leadership ability and initiative
· Ready to learn, energetic, be proactive and have MS office skills
· Strong communication, interpersonal, and influencing skills
· Must have valid authorization to work full-time without any restriction in the role’s location
· Ability and willingness to work in cross-functional teams
· Computer proficient with ability to learn other software applications
· Ability to take abstract and concrete variables and develop the most simplistic directions for personnel
· Strong leadership skills and team work; strong people skill and analytical approach to problem solving
· Passion for excellence with high integrity and commitment to quality
· Strong oral and written communication and interpersonal skills
· Fluent in English
· High performer with a passion to achieve positive business results.
· Curiosity and desire to learn and expand skill set.
· Flexible, adaptable, and open to change
About the Company
SUEZ offers the most comprehensive set of chemical and equipment solutions and services available.
By 2050, global trends predict the global population to grow by 3B and global water demand to increase by 55%. Technology innovation and expertise are crucial to helping the world overcome these challenges. SUEZ’s Water Technologies & Solutions has the expertise to solve our customers’ toughest water and process challenges wherever they occur.
We provide our customers with technology, expertise, and predictive analytics to enhance their water, wastewater, and process productivity in areas such as: Industrial wastewater, Process chemicals, Municipal solutions, Zero liquid discharge, Desalination technology and Monitoring & control.