Job description / Role
- Screen resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Post, update and remove job ads from job boards, careers pages, and social networks
- Review and distribute company policies in digital formats or hard copies
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days
AED 2,000 to 3,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
- Fresh Graduate
- 1-2 years experience within the HR function
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
About the Company
Established in 1978, by the Baker family who still own and manage the company today, Gulf Marketing Group is one of the Middle East's leading, family owned companies. Gulf Marketing Group operates regionally, across the GCC and boasts a diverse portfolio of brands, retail outlets and services. Gulf Marketing Group subsidiaries operate in key sectors such as retail and distribution of sporting goods and lifestyle brands, health and fitness, food and food processing, integrated 3PL logistics, real estate, healthcare and pharmacies, education and technology. Since 1978, Gulf Marketing Group has introduced more than 90 international brands into the Middle East, as well as building the reputation of our homegrown brands as reliable and quality driven companies.
We are proud to be one of the top 10 retailers in the Gulf region with:
- More than three decades experience managing international brands in local environments
- A prestigious portfolio of world class brand partners
- Anchor tenancy in all major GCC shopping malls
- A proven track record of securing exclusive retail and distributor agreements
- An experienced management team
- Strong customer relationships
Human Resources Intern
Al Tamimi & Company
Trainee Recruitment Consultant - Internship
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Irwin & Dow
Recruitment Consultant - Office Support