Job description / Role
The HR Intern provides quality HR compliance and administrative support to The HR Team clients and teammates. This support is based from The HR Team office. Interns are responsible for maintaining satisfied clients by delivering assistance and administrative support to HR generalists and consultants on various projects.
- Develop and Maintain HR Compliance Knowledge
- Begins to develop a current knowledge of HR Laws and Regulations.
- Keeps abreast of new developments in the HR field.
- Develops a working knowledge of HR information databases and searchable resources. Keeps abreast of Document retention requirements
- Pursue an Attitude of Learning and Development
- Attends seminars and meetings relative to the HR profession. Cultivate interpersonal skills
- Develop negotiating and public speaking skills
- Foster time management skills
- Track progress, deadlines, and priorities of all projects
- Prepare Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents
- Proofread HR documents including audits, marketing information, and handbooks.
- May be responsible for making meeting and travel arrangements
- Ensure Career Builder and Monster job packs are current with available job ads
- Audit HR Plus, Washington Post, and Baltimore Sun invoices
- Manage Pre-Employment Processes
- Track cost and effectiveness of media outlets for job postings
- Post new positions on various websites including Monster.com, Career Builder.com, Washington Post.com, and HotJobs.com
- Sort incoming resumes and logs them into appropriate tracking spreadsheets
- Complete and mail out regret letters
- Coordinate candidate interviews, physicals, and testing
- Send background checks to HR Plus and save results when they are returned
- Complete and mail out offer letters
- Manage Client Satisfaction
- Maintain a satisfied level of customer service with clients both internal and external.
- Properly handle client requests through responsiveness, follow-up, and escalation.
- Work proactively with other team members.
- Prioritize activities for the best interest of the team when working on joint projects.
- Handle client requests and deliver quality solutions if able, or escalate the request to a more senior team member
- Openly share new ideas and information with other team members.
- Keep other team members apprised to avoid surprises and disappointed clients.
- Manage and Accurately Report Time and Expenses.
- Bachelor degree in Human Resources Management is essential
- Fresh Graduate
- Under residency in the UAE
- Available Immediately for 3 months
- Fluent in English
- Exceptional written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organizational and planning skills
- Ability to effectively learn and acquire new knowledge and skills.
- Ability to share knowledge and work in a strong team oriented environment.
- Detail oriented
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and e-mail
About the Company
Emirates CAE Flight Trainingwas founded in 2002, and is jointly operated by Emirates, a global connector of people and places, and CAE, a global leader in modelling, simulation and training for civil aviation and defence.
Located in Dubai, UAE, Emirates-CAE Flight Training is the result of CAE and Emirates joining forces to offer the highest-quality training to commercial airlines, business jet operators and helicopter operators in the Middle East, Europe, Africa and Asia. As a gateway between Europe and Asia, and the fastest growing economic hub in the Middle East, Dubai is an excellent location to train.
Emirates CAE Flight Training is an EASA Type Rating Training Organization (TRTO) and FAA part 142 approved centre. The centre has become recognized as a world-class facility for aviation training in the Middle East, and delivers safety and service excellence to clients across the industry.
At Emirates CAE, you will have the opportunity to work for a global leader in the delivery of training for the civil aviation, defence and security, and healthcare markets.
A cutting-edge technology company, CAE places customers and innovation at the center of its activities. This customer-oriented and innovation culture, along with the people who collaborate every day, make CAE a great place to work.
CAE is a world leader in providing simulation and modeling technologies and integrated training solutions for the civil aviation industry and defense forces around the globe. With annual revenues exceeding C$1.5 billion, CAE employs more than 7,500 people at more than 100 sites and training locations in more than 20 countries. We have the largest installed base of civil and military full-flight simulators and training devices. Through our global network of 30 civil aviation and military training centers, we train more than 80,000 crewmembers yearly. We also offer modeling and simulation software to various market segments and, through CAE’s professional services division, we assist customers with a wide range of simulation-based needs.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Admin Assistant - HR
Alpha Group (Alpha Flight Services UAE)
HR Services Intern
Nestle Middle East
HR Source Consulting
HR Executive / Talent Acquisition
HR and Admin Officer