Job description / Role
• Updating company databases by inputting new employee contact information and employment details.
• Screening potential employees' resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
• Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates.
• Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms.
• Removing job advertisements from job boards and social media platforms once vacancies have been filled.
• Assisting the HR staff in gathering market salary information.
• Assisting in the planning of company events.
• Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.
• Coordinating new hire orientations.
• Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters.
• Bachelor's degree in HRM or studying toward a degree in Human Resources or related field.
• Minimum one-year experience of working in an office environment.
• Basic understanding of labor laws.
• Familiarity with HRIS (Human Resources Information System) software is advantageous.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite.
• Must have the ability to work as part of a team.
• Should have strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
• Effective communication skills.
About the Company
Established in Canada in 1992 - STREIT Group is one of the world's leading, privately owned armored vehicles manufacturers with 12 state-of-the-art production facilities and 25 offices worldwide. More than twenty three years of war zone experience made STREIT Group one of the most trusted and reliable suppliers of armored vehicles.
We produce a large variety of Armored Personnel Carriers, Cash-in-Transit, Luxury and Security vehicles which are designed to provide effective protection in high-risk situations. All our vehicles undergo internationally recognized ballistics and impact tests, with STANAG 3 certification for military tactical vehicles and VPAM BRV 2009 VR7 for luxury and special purpose vehicles.
We are a leading supplier of armored vehicles with 100% safety record; our vehicles are deployed by armed forces all over the world. We take no chances when it comes to saving lives.