Job description / Role
Work closely with department unit managers to provide an effective generalist service to address HR-related issues such as recruitment, performance management, learning & development, compensation & benefit and employee relations and other HR projects that contribute to the HR Strategy and employee engagement.
The main role of the HR Administrator is:
HR Operations & Data Management:
- Drive the HR Operations work activities to provide a stream-line digital service experience for the employee life-cycle with relation to HR processes.
- This would include on-boarding, visas, medical insurance, and the provision of accurate HR data.
- Ensure the administration of compensation & benefits transactions including probation, transfers, promotions, recruitment and exit processes.
- Support the business with accurate data (through a HR Information System) that provides insights on employee performance to guide future solutions and drive employee engagement.
- Contributes to developing new HR policies and processes.
- Assist in the yearly manpower planning by consolidating required data and commence recruitment against the approved manpower plan.
- Drive and ensure compliance throughout the recruitment cycle by ensuring timely servicing of requisitions, initiating sourcing and screening (including assessments) of candidates. Developing indepth knowledge of effective recruitment channels including job boards and liaison with recruitment agencies.
- Driving compliance and quality with respect to the performance management process and submission of performance agreements. Evaluate and continuously improve the implementation of SMART KPIs for all employees.
- Conduct Probationary Review sessions for all new employees and managers.
- Advising and coaching managers and employees on the process for performance or grievance issues, ensuring compliance with policy and UAE Labour Law.
Learning & Development:
- Supporting the HR Manager to deliver any in-house learning and development initiates.
- Administration of Talent Q coaching and development programme for all sales employees in alignment with the 3D coaching tool.
- Data collection and monitoring
- Management of leave information and return to work information
- Management of system documentation
- HRMS reporting
Knowledge & Skills:
- 4 years of HR experience in HR with an understanding of the UAE Labor Law.
- Relevant BA/BSc with emphasis on HR or related field.
- Project management skills and ability to drive programs independently that will contribute to creating a rewarding workplace culture that attracts talent, promotes excellence and career growth.
- Superior organisational and administration skills.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to influence and build relationship at all levels of the organization.
- We are looking for a talented, articulate and fun-loving HR Administrator to join our small but busy team.
- The perfect candidate will be a generalist with a specialism in either Learning and Development or HRMS.
- We are in the middle of a big system implementation so previous experience in data collection, work-flowing mapping, design and data management will be of tremendous value.
- Preference will be given to those candidates who are immediately available, based in Dubai and those with a UAE driving license.
About the Company
Xerox Corporation is an $11 billion technology leader that innovates the way the world communicates, connects and works every day across the globe in more than 160 countries. Xerox Emirates is a joint venture of Xerox Corporation & the Mohamed Hareb Al Otaiba Group.
Xerox Emirates reaches out to small and mid-size businesses, large enterprises, governments, graphic communications providers and partners who serve them.
We embrace the increasingly complex world of paper and digital, Office and mobile, Personal and social. We automate, personalize, package, analyze and secure information to keep our customers moving at an accelerated pace.
We market the entire range of Xerox digital copy, scan, print products, solutions & Managed Print Services offerings in the UAE. The product portfolio includes high-end digital production publishing and printing systems, networked color & mono laser printers & digital multi-functional office devices and solutions. Xerox Emirates Services division offers solutions for Information Management, Business Process Outsourcing & Transportation.
Xerox Emirates is ISO 9001:2008 certified for the Quality Management System which supports Customer Service, Logistics Operations, and Information Technology Services Management.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Team Administrator / Personal Assistant
|Abu Dhabi||14 Sep|