HR Legal Compliance Officer for an International Professional Services Firm
Job description / Role
We are looking for a talented HR Legal Compliance Officer for an international professional services firm in DIFC to provide professional support to the HR team from a legal, compliance and process efficiency perspective.
The role with involve close collaboration with the legal team on matters pertaining the Middle Eastern HR Department, providing research and information on a variety of labor topics, as well as providing administrative assistance to the management of these situations.
• Maintain and update master contract templates for each type of employment and different entities
• Liaise with the legal team to prepare, advise and review HR documents, policies, and procedures for the HR team and for the HR activities of different legal entities in the region and keep up to date with changes in legal frameworks
• Establish and maintain a template database and a variety of letters confirming individual employment related arrangements
• Maintain the policies and procedures database to ensure compliance with legal requirements and standards
• Create new policies and update existing policies based on business needs, while keeping the leadership informed
• Support the HR Manager and Legal Counsel in ensuring GDPR compliance within the HR team
• Establish, organize and supervise the maintenance of employee records and databases, ensuring complete accuracy and confidentiality
• Lead the HR side of the Regionalization Taskforce in terms of establishing and maintaining the relevant employment documents, ensuring process clarity for all involved, guiding the selected employees through the process, liaising with the other Regionalization Task Force members to ensure progress
• Maintain and report inter-office contractual relationships and provide legal assistance to setting up contractual obligations
• Support the HR Director in the preparation of meetings regarding different legal entities in the region and follow-up on actions points from such meetings
• Communicate new information regarding different legal entities in the region to the HR team where required
• Support HR with process improvement and efficiency
• At least 5 years’ experience in HR compliance at an international firm
• Degree education
• Solid experience of the relevant legal frameworks and labor laws in the HR department of a corporate office in the Middle East
• Proficient in general Windows and in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point)
• Proficient in auditing HR processes and procedures and ability to translate challenges into process improvements
• Excellent knowledge of English (written and spoken), proficiency in an additional language is an advantage
About the Company
RecruitME are a specialized recruitment consultancy supplying top tier business support staff to Dubais leading multinational organizations. We carefully source, screen and select only the very best candidates to assist our clients in making easier recruitment decisions faster.
Differentiating ourselves from standard recruitment agencies our consultants have been carefully chosen for their backgrounds in business support for leading multinational organizations. Having been both the client and the candidate previously, we have an insiders understanding of the recruitment process and our clients needs.
What we do:
Specializing in business support positions we can assist in introducing a small selection of experienced administration, finance and human resource candidates with the relevant experience to benefit your business. Our careful screening process ensures that we have met with and can give a concise overview of each candidates skills and current situation before you meet them.
We pride ourselves on sending our clients only the very best available candidates in the market to ensure a simplified, hassle free and timely recruitment experience for all involved.