A well established business in Ras Al Khaimah requires a strong HR leader for a HR Manager position at corporate level, based in Ras Al Khaimah.
A leading business based in Ras Al Khaimah.
* Lead strategic HR projects for the company, including transformation and managing talent
* Business partner with the senior stakeholders on HR best practice, new initiatives and transformation projects
* Lead a team of specialists in talent, reward and training - building and developing the team as needed
* Implement and drive new employee engagement strategy
* Work on organisational design and company structure, implementing changes where necessary
* Redesign of reward strategy and bonus structure
* Implement HRIS system
Salary between AED 30,000 - AED 35,000 total cash
* Strategic ability is necessary with proven experience and achievements in change transformation, strategy design and implementation
* At least 10 years HR experience, a large proportion in a management role with team leader experience
* Strong leadership qualities and proven experience handling challenging stakeholders
* UAE experience is essential, as well as currently being based in the UAE.
* A Bachelors degree and ideally a HR related qualification is necessary
Please ensure you match the criteria above otherwise we unfortunately can not consider you for this role.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.