Job description / Role
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is working with a leading multinational company and they're looking to hire an HR Manager to oversee all functions of our Human Resources department and provide support to our employees.
To be successful in this role, you must ensure our HR initiatives are cost-effective, run smoothly and contribute to a healthy work environment.
As the HR Manager, your responsibilities include but not limited to:
* Set objectives for the HR team and track progress
* Monitor internal HR systems and databases
* Review and approve or modify budgets
* Design and implement company policies
* Monitor key HR metrics
* Act as a consultant to managers and staff regarding policies and procedures
* Create detailed reports on HR costs
* Recommend new software to address personnel needs, like performance review tools
* Address employees' queries (e.g. on compensation and labor regulations)
Requirements for an Ideal Candidate (HR Manager)
* Proven work experience as an HR Business Partner, HR Manager, HR Operations Manager, or similar role
* Good knowledge of labor law
* Hands-on experience with Human Resources Information Systems (Taleo, Workday, SAP HR)
* Success in executing HR strategy at a national level and in developing local HR strategy in line with the business priorities
* Ability to develop clear and fair company policies
* Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities
* Team management skills
* BSc in Human Resources Management or relevant field
* MSc in HR or CIPD is a plus
In reward for your hard work and success you can expect a competitive tax-free salary with benefits. If you feel you have what it takes to become a part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV
We request that candidates apply with their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.