Job description / Role
Our client is a leading European Contracting company with offices across the globe. In the Middle East region, they have been a prominent force within the ground engineering/Piling sector and have a portfolio of iconic projects across the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman and Bahrain.
This role will be working in their Abu Dhabi office and will be a 5.5 day working week.
You will be responsible for:
• Overseeing the introduction of policies and procedures across HR
• Organization development
• Employment and compliance with regulatory concerns regarding employees
• Employee onboarding, development, needs assessment, and training
• Policy development and documentation
• Employee relations
• Recruiting and staffing
• Organizational departmental planning
• Performance management and improvement systems
About the Company
Search Heads Middle East brings together almost 2 decades of specialist recruitment within the Middle East. Having built successful partnerships with some of the worlds most recognised organisations we offer tailor made, honest consulting.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior HR & Admin Manager
One Thousand Walls