Job description / Role
Our client is a leading European Contracting company with offices across the globe. In the Middle East region, they have been a prominent force within the ground engineering/Piling sector and have a portfolio of iconic projects across the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman and Bahrain.
This role will be working in their Abu Dhabi office and will be a 5.5 day working week.
You will be responsible for:
• Overseeing the introduction of policies and procedures across HR
• Organization development
• Employment and compliance with regulatory concerns regarding employees
• Employee onboarding, development, needs assessment, and training
• Policy development and documentation
• Employee relations
• Recruiting and staffing
• Organizational departmental planning
• Performance management and improvement systems
About the Company
Search Heads Middle East brings together almost 2 decades of specialist recruitment within the Middle East. Having built successful partnerships with some of the worlds most recognised organisations we offer tailor made, honest consulting.