Job description / Role
• Provides supplies by identifying needs for reception, switchboard, mailroom, and kitchen; establishing policies, procedures, and work schedules.
• To develop the HR team, to ensure the provision of a professional HR service to the organization. Manage a team of staff. Responsible for mentoring, guiding and developing them as a second line to the current position.
• To ensure timely recruitment of required level / quality of Management staff, other business lines staff.
• Provide active support in the selection of Recruitment agencies which meet the corporate standard. Ensure Corporate Branding in recruitment webs and advertisements.
• Provides communication systems by identifying needs; evaluating options; maintaining equipment; approving invoices.
• Maintains administrative staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees; maintaining a safe and secure work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
• Accomplishes staff results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating, coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
• Purchases printed materials and forms by obtaining requirements; negotiating price, quality, and delivery; approving invoices.
• Completes special projects by organizing and coordinating information and requirements; planning, arranging, and meeting schedules; monitoring results.
• Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems.
• Maintains continuity among corporate, division, and local work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; benchmarking professional standards; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Improves program and service quality by devising new applications; updating procedures; evaluating system results with users.
• Achieves financial objectives by anticipating requirements; submitting information for budget preparation; scheduling expenditures; monitoring costs; analyzing variances.
• Co-ordinate the design, implementation and administration of human resource policies and activities to ensure the availability and effective utilization of human resources for meeting the company's objectives.
• Degree in Human Resources or any business degree or related study.
• Degree in Human Resources At least minimum 5 years experience.
• At least minimum 10 years experience.
• Experienced Manager with strong strategy and planning skills.
• Customer Service
• Organizational Awareness
About the Company
A leading agri-food company in the UAE.